TG ARMA Server Mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG ARMA Server Mods

I have been running the FDF sound mod and it really improves the immersion of the game. However, one cannot join the TG server if one is running the FDF sound mod.

Is there any chance that the TG server can support this sound mod?

Just wondering......one problem I see upfront is the mod may not work with a new patch. In that case, could mod be added back to the server as a new mod version became available?

Thanks ahead!

Re: TG ARMA Server Mods

Doesn't the FDF sound mod also change some of the ballistics of the guns as well?

Comment

Me personally, I would be hesitant to put any MODs on for a bit. The next patch/US release is a month away and the newness of the game is still there, so that making changes like that may confuse people more than help them.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
        Me personally, I would be hesitant to put any MODs on for a bit. The next patch/US release is a month away and the newness of the game is still there, so that making changes like that may confuse people more than help them.
        I agree

Comment

Originally posted by BHack View Post
          Doesn't the FDF sound mod also change some of the ballistics of the guns as well?
          I don't know about that BHack. When I read the "read me" for the download, I don't recall anything about the ballistics changing. The 1.05 patch seems to have messed up ballistics a bit in regard to head shots and the sniper rifles.

Thanks for the answers guys! See ya on the server!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X