New TvT Map - RTS4 Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TvT Map - RTS4 Beta

There is a new map on the server featuring RTS style gameplay. I know many people have requested some Team vs Team (TvT) play and this map answers that wonderfully. For those that attempted my homegrown RTS, this is so much more professionally done and looks like a winner.

Here is the plan: I would like to get some games going this Saturday with a decent population. What you should know is the game does have a steep learning curve.. as is typical, the interface and the game mechanics for this revolutionary mode will take some time to learn.

For those interested, take a moment to read the authors post here . Then load into the Public server and spend a moment getting acquainted with the map and the interface.

This game won't work with just a handful of players (the maps are too extensive) so lets try to get some pop on this weekend and give it a real test.

Re: New TvT Map - RTS4 Beta

im a little confused. has ArmA been released? Im in the US so has it been released in Europe yet? i just got the US demo.

Comment

You can download and english(UK) version from Sproket or have it shipped from somewhere that sells the UK version. I have the UK download version and everything is fine.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by JollietJake View Post
        has ArmA been released? Im in the US so has it been released in Europe yet?
        Yes. Some details on the UK release are here.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X