Exploite in Evolution Mission found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploite in Evolution Mission found

Exploite in Evolution Mission found this Exploite well allow you to gain any rank and the amount of points able to be gained far as i know is limit less.

@Mods if this is in the wrong area please move it i didn't know where to post it.
    Last edited by Shiner; 04-18-2007, 01:26 PM. Reason: Hiding Exploit

Re: Exploite in Evolution Mission found

Thanks for the post GenTrae... I have hidden the exploit but reposted in the admin forums. Let me do some testing tonight to confirm. I'm not sure if we can edit the mission ourselves if confirmed (and thus the reason to hide the actual exploit), but I am also participating on the official authors post and will pass it onto him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner View Post
      Thanks for the post GenTrae... I have hidden the exploit but reposted in the admin forums. Let me do some testing tonight to confirm. I'm not sure if we can edit the mission ourselves if confirmed (and thus the reason to hide the actual exploit), but I am also participating on the official authors post and will pass it onto him.
      cc

Comment

I just checked with the forums and the author is aware of the bug and expects to have a fix in-place in the next few days! Thanks for the post GenTrae!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner View Post
          I just checked with the forums and the author is aware of the bug and expects to have a fix in-place in the next few days! Thanks for the post GenTrae!
          cc and your welcome

Comment

Oh My..I Missed it!.. And I would love to use the Laser Guided stuff on Parisio... They have had it too good for too long!!... How about that KA-50 that flies near base..how would he like it if he ran into a APACHE on the first patrol of the day!!! ... Revenge..Sweet revenge it would be!!!...
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...