Help finding missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding missions

I have started a tactical group in South Africa called The Cav. The player base over here is not overwhelming :P but we're growing steadily.

The problem comes in with maps. We don't have the manpower to make our own (and it's always more fun to be completely surprised) but all the ones that are easy to find online don't seem to fit the bill. I'm hoping the guys here at Tactical Gamer can point me towards some links.

I'm looking for good tactical maps that don't assume too many players are present. Mainly coop for now, but a few good PvP maps would also come in handy. We have under 20 players, and the average turnout is 10-15.

Not the "hold the top of a large hill while thousands of AI swarm around" but the more team-based objective orientated maps.

Do you guys dl all your maps? if so, from where? If not, are they up for download?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! :D

thanks.

kid.

Re: Help finding missions

A good place to find ArmA missions is Armaholic.

If your group has a chance, kid, join us for some action on the TG servers.

Comment

Welcome to Tactical Gamer Kid.

Here is a link to the official BIS forums, specifically user submitted missions. Hopefully you may find a few gems in there.
      Last edited by Shiner; 05-28-2007, 10:10 PM. Reason: Linky Added :)
      sigpic
      | |
      TG ArmA Pathfinder
      One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

thanks for the help, and sorry about the late reply. Been crazy...

I've gone through both of those links, but I have no way of knowing which are any good, bar going through them one by one. Could make for a fun afternoon, but is there not some kind of pack or list to save us lazy buggers some time? For example, this group being roughly the right size, do you export your maps? coops for 16-17 people sound like exactly what I'm looking for.

Also, I'd be very interested in popping in to say hi, but the ping might be a problem. The telecommunications arena in SA is...stale... do you guys have high ping kicks, or are we welcome with 400ms pings? If we do get on, you first worlders with your unshaped connections should be able to come over to our side with pings of 200-300 max ;)
        Last edited by kid; 06-13-2007, 11:17 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I have 10 missions that I am updating to the new patch no more than 20 player missions, most objective orientated, a couple defend your position.

They have been well debugged on dedicated servers.

Give me somewhere to send them to and I will rar them up. (no music in them so they are small files.)

Comment

ooooh. Lovely. Thanks.

Try [email protected]

Comment

I will get them out to you in a day or 2.

Comment

Sent

Comment

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/files.htm

there you will find my pack, with some of the best squad sized co-op maps made IMO, along with SimHQ titled squad size missions that are pretty well made, and randomized contacts.
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

awesome. Magnum, do I need the addon installed to run them? Is the addon server-side or client-side?

Dec, received with many thanks.

Thanks guys, much appreciated

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...