Sunday June 3rd Coop Event -- Post-mission Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday June 3rd Coop Event -- Post-mission Discussion

The TG TeamSpeak server is down, so we'll be using an alternate TeamSpeak server tonight -- SnakeDoc has provided a TeamSpeak server for tonight's use (THANK YOU, SnakeDoc!). Details:

IP: 67.19.250.90
    Password: (none -- do not enter a password)

Enter a nickname for yourself and set login to Anonymous.

Ok boys and girls its time for some true ARMA TG style.

On the afformentioned date I would like to have a Planned ARMA session in the model John C mentioned in an earlier post. This first session will be a testing one to see how it goes. For the time being it will be on TG-ST1: Secure Corazol (Coop 16); once we get it down I think will be able to move on to other missions.

To start out with I'm going to try and get a modified USMC squad going.

Command Element:

SL: johnflenaly
    Medic: tha Khan
    Sniper 1: Sgt Moore
    Sniper 2/Spotter: houdini

Fire Team 1:

FTL1/ASL: John C
    AFTL: Mingmong
    AutoGunner: Ordosanguis
    ASSTGunner: Vegabond

Fire Team 2:

FTL2: Shiner
    AFTL: Evil Koala
    AutoGunner: Makarov
    ASSTGunner: PFeil

Fire Team 3:

FTL3: Strag
    AFTL: Gunjunkie
    AutoGunner: FriedFish
    ASSTGunner: SnakeDoc

Now obviously if the SL, FTL, or AutoGunner goes down the ASST will take his place.

With this I will be looking for 16 people to /sign in this thread also please post what position you would like in list format (first choice second choice ect) Position assignments will be by first come first serve basis with exception of FTL which will be choosen by me. I'm looking at a 5pm EDT (4pm CDT) start time unless there is a big out cry from all of you.

Positions will be finalized on the following Saturday.

Briefing for SL and FTLs will be at 4:30pm EDT (3:30pm CDT) on TeamSpeak, with the main briefing to the troops at 5pm EDT (4pm CDT).

The mission map and other pre-briefing information is provided below:

Last edited by Strag; 06-03-2007, 05:47 PM.

Re: Sunday June 3rd

I'm in, but we might need to move it up earlier in the day. I expect a few hours worth of play and even for those in CST and EST that would be pushing the midnight hours. If we move it back not only do we get more time to play, but could include those on the other side of the pond and on the + side of GMT.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Noted Suggestion for time would be nice.

Comment

Very cool, johnflenaly!

My only suggestion would be to use the mission Air Cavalry instead of Evolution. I think with Evolution you'll have trouble setting up the fire teams with the weapons you want because some of them aren't available until you achieve a certain rank. Air Cavalry offers similar gameplay without having to worry about the ranks.

Comment

I prefer afternoon CST times (2-4) for weekend games and this also has the advantage of making the playtimes palatable for our large contingent of EU gamers.

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
            Very cool, johnflenaly!

My only suggestion would be to use the mission Air Cavalry instead of Evolution. I think with Evolution you'll have trouble setting up the fire teams with the weapons you want because some of them aren't available until you achieve a certain rank. Air Cavalry offers similar gameplay without having to worry about the ranks.
            Hmm forgot about that Strag will you be on tonight I would love to try it out befor I commit to it.

Also the few of you who have signed up pls post posistion choices.

Comment

You say with the exception of FTL, does that mean SL is a voluntary position? If so put me down for that and AFTL, if not AFTL and Automatic Gunner.

Also, this is dependent on the time. The latest I can manage is midnight, GMT - afternoon for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by mingmong View Post
                You say with the exception of FTL, does that mean SL is a voluntary position? If so put me down for that and AFTL, if not AFTL and Automatic Gunner.

Also, this is dependent on the time. The latest I can manage is midnight, GMT - afternoon for you guys.
                Sorry mingmong I didn't mention SL because I assumed it was obvious. Well we all know about assumptions, for this first go around I will be squad leading.

Comment

Sorry, you're right - that is obvious >_<

Was thinking of it being like a BF2 scrim, where the organiser asks if anyone is willing to CO.

Comment

I would definatly be up for this. More than likely I wont have to work that day, and will probably be online all day anyways. (keep in mind im in EST zone) Preffered spots would be:
                    Prim: Sniper 1
                    Sec: Team 1 MG
                    Terc: Team 1 AFTL

Comment

Depending on what time this takes place, I'm up for it.. I'm pretty well rounded on the ground so I'll fill whatever slot is open.. And I can fly alright too if a pilot is needed.
                      TG Regular
                      TGU Staff
                      ShackTac FNG

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
                      Evil Koala
                      LeftSkidLow

Comment

1stMIP reporting for duty.

Our base at Pita was destroyed months ago and we were collecting our strength "somewhere" in Sahrani. It is time to get back to action...

I am taking charge of fire team 1. Expecting at least a couple of more 1stMIPs to report soon.

Standing by for mission briefing.

I'd be more than happy to join mission planning with our SL John_F for task assignments, fire team coordination, primary/secondary mission objectives, etc. Especially if we are going to use CAS units which definitely needs pre-planning before deployment

Comment

Ok thanks john Let me know exacte numbers if you get them. Sorry for the delay currently on vacation for memorial day. Right now I'm going to take Air Cavalry hopefully I'll get to test it out befor sunday.

Comment

If you're doing something like Air Cav I'd be more than happy to represent the 160th on the aviation side of things.

Comment

I'm in. I'll take the automatic gunner or the assistant gunner. Just need to know how to give ammo to someone, heh.
                              "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X