Neat Sounding Mission..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat Sounding Mission..?

I put this description..as written by the Author..to give ya a taste of some missions that are out there..and may be on the TG server by request.. '-)

Operation: Southern Storm
    by
    VenoM

Description:
    You have 2 Bases, the United States Ariforce Base on the southern Island of Rahmadi and one United States Marine Corps Base in US Secured Area of South Sahrani, including one Armored Division and one Engineer Division.

The SLA is forwarding to south Sahrani terrain, we need to stop them. You will start at the Rahmadi Airbase.
    Try to reach the USMC Base safe, to secure the Armored reinforcements and build up an strong armored Platoon.
    Move out Soldier and choose your strategies wisely and use the Military Hardware carefully.

Features:

* Mobile Respawn
    * Base Respawn
    * Dynamic Weather effects during game
    * Dynamic AI setup
    * High realistic enemy AI behavior
    * Long Battles with Tanks, Jets and Choppers
    * Forced Teamwork by Vehicle Restrictions
    * Implemented addon RHS Hind

Objectives:

* Clean the West area of South Sahrani from all Enemies.
    * Clean the South area of South Sahrani from all Enemies.
    * Clean the East area of South Sahrani from all Enemies.
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Neat Sounding Mission..?

Originally posted by peardog View Post
    I put this description..as written by the Author..to give ya a taste of some missions that are out there..and may be on the TG server by request.. '-)

Operation: Southern Storm
    by
    VenoM

Description:
    You have 2 Bases, the United States Ariforce Base on the southern Island of Rahmadi and one United States Marine Corps Base in US Secured Area of South Sahrani, including one Armored Division and one Engineer Division.

The SLA is forwarding to south Sahrani terrain, we need to stop them. You will start at the Rahmadi Airbase.
    Try to reach the USMC Base safe, to secure the Armored reinforcements and build up an strong armored Platoon.
    Move out Soldier and choose your strategies wisely and use the Military Hardware carefully.

Features:

* Mobile Respawn
    * Base Respawn
    * Dynamic Weather effects during game
    * Dynamic AI setup
    * High realistic enemy AI behavior
    * Long Battles with Tanks, Jets and Choppers
    * Forced Teamwork by Vehicle Restrictions
    * Implemented addon RHS Hind

Objectives:

* Clean the West area of South Sahrani from all Enemies.
    * Clean the South area of South Sahrani from all Enemies.
    * Clean the East area of South Sahrani from all Enemies.

Sounds intresting and would love to try it.

Comment

Looks great lets roll this mission soon.

Comment

Got a link?
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

It's on ARMAholic... butI alos think it's on the TG server also already.. I tried to get it going yesterday but If I selected it I would just get another one.. Strange...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1274

there is also one version requiring a HIND addon?? (sounds like and OFP Mission??)
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Southern Storm v1.10 appears to be on Server #1 (it's in the custom missions list). We can certainly test this mission to see if/how it runs.
            Last edited by Strag; 05-30-2007, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Re: Neat Sounding Mission..? Pt Duex..

From ARMAHOLIC ... and I believe available to play on Server 1 (non evo)...
              - Just to wet your appetite a bit...

Cross that Line
              by
              Zoli

Description:
              BLUFOR forces managed to deploy a Hospital for the civilians in need. This was classed as a hostile gesture according to the OPFOR forces. We have crossed the line and the only way to go is forward.
              Because the best defense is a strong offense

Groups 1-1g; 1-1a, 1-1b,1-1c (Medics and bottom slot infantry) start at the FFUR zone.
              Groups 1-1d, 1-1e and 1-1f (Pilots, top slot infantry and special forces) start at the Respawn zone.

Objectives:

* Capture and hold the enemy encampments marked with red on the map. When a marker turns green the objective has been completed. The enemy might send reinforcements to an already captured area so be on your toes.
              * The black markers on your map represent possible danger zones, enemy reinforcements and anti-air batteries. Consider these areas as first priority ambush objectives.

Logistics:
              You can choose to parachute anywhere on the map from the respawn area. Transport vehicles and choppers will respawn. Respawn delay; 10 minutes, however if the vehicle or the chopper is damaged it will respawn immediately at its original location.

Change log:
              * Updated Briefing
              * Moved and randomized a "few" units
              * Added training ground for people who like to work together to practice together.
              Last edited by Strag; 05-30-2007, 09:31 AM. Reason: Server #1
              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Do these missions use the BAS f framework?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X