Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenades - help

Hello,

I can't seem to select grenades as a weapon during game play. Even though they are in my loadout, I cannot pick them doing the "scroll" for weapons. I also don't see an assigned key, and the manual [digital download version] was less than helpful.

Any help out there for an old man who plays computer games?

geek

Re: Grenades - help

You have to press the key you use to change fire modes till grenades come up.. it's a pretty annoying system. You can tell by the circular crosshair (and the grenades appearing where your weapon name was..)

(edit) default key is F to cycle through them, as far as I know.
    "It's nothing to do with Stalker, really"

Comment

Chernobyl's correct, select 'F' to cycle through your immediate weapon modes, including selecting hand grenades.

The reasoning, I presume, is that you won't pack up your primary weapon to throw a grenade. Instead, the animation actually has you lowering your weapon to grab a grenade and throw it.
      |TG| HOUDINI

Comment

Yeah, but like every thing in AA (and OP:F) it's a laborious as possible collection of keypresses =)
        "It's nothing to do with Stalker, really"

Comment

LOL! You got that right!

Plus...switching weapons when I'm in a firefight sends me into "bullet time" where I'm waiting for eleventy-billion seconds for my dude to get his weapon ready.
          |TG| HOUDINI

Comment

I like were i press b to many times and the guy gets confussed and starts doing the truffle shuffle with his rifle.

Comment

Thanks for the replies and help; I'll have to try it out.

I changed my keys since I try to use the same from game to game, so I know I changed the "F" key. I want to use the same key that switches from semi to auto right, and it will select the grenade eventually [I am in the salt mines, so I can't try it out yet].

geek

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X