A new mission.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new mission.

I've been developing a new short operation mission to test communication methods, it's a cooperative missions with a few scripted events included to help test how well communication works. It's set on a small island - the Ramadi one.

Basically, the mission is like this: eliminate the enemy base. The enemy colonel has left the base to do a spot inspection, who is being targeted by SOCOM operatives for an anti-air attack.

The enemy assets will not be disclosed until after the mission is ready and people are interested in joining.

But the BLUFOR assets are as follows:

One group of soldiers comprised of 7 men. (Alpha)

One squad of four Saboteurs. (Delta)

And two officers - one commanding, the other the communications officer (to facilitate communication with a person like myself), accompanied by two security detail units. The four are equipped with G36K's. (My signature weapon of choice.) A pilot is also part of the group.

A pair of pilots for the AH-1Z.

This is going to be also a highly scripted mission, as I said. It should make you feel like you're in a three-way war. :D
    Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Re: A new mission.

Anyway. Anyone interested in helping me test this? I need at least 10 people. >.>
    Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Comment

Sounds like a Good one... I would love to help playtest... I just gotta get lucky on the time etc..
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I'm also interested, as long as you don't mind having a noob along. I just got the game last night.

But, I won't be available from June 8-18 so I will probably miss out anyways :(

Comment

Heh JAM... You won't miss a thing I am sure!!.. See you on the 19th..
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I'll probably arrange a small test this weekend. More volunteers would be appreciated.

Comment

NKato, as I mentioned last night. I would be interested in testing.
              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Alright. This friday or saturday will be the test day. Time undetermined, it may be in the afternoon/evening of either day.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X