Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point and Go - moving fireteam

Hello,

I have the digital download version, and the manual is pathetic. I am moving team members using "advance", "stop", and other commands; but, when I bring up the movement command, I can see my cursor changing to a target reticle, or when I hover the cursor over a team member, it shows their name and speciality.

Can I get my team to move to a position by aiming and clicking, similar to games like Brothers in Arms, Rainbow Six Las Vegas, etc.?

geek

Re: Point and Go - moving fireteam

Using the advance, flank right/left, stay back, and stop commands only means, that your ai will advance 50m ahead, left/right, or to the rear of you and maintain your current formation. Stop is obvious, the ai stops at their current position and waits for further commands. Using the point and click method is pretty simple. Select the ai you want to move by pressing F1-F10 key that corresponds to him, (you can select multiple ai, but they will all go to the same exact location) then when you get a white box w/ crosshairs you can either point and click in the world where you want him to go, or you can bring up your map and single click on the map where you want him to go. Another cool little feature is that if you hold down your left alt and then point and click in the world it tells the ai to watch what you just clicked on.

Comment

Hold the spacebar and left click.

You can select the whole squad, vehicles, or assigned teams, and tell them where to go.

You could also select the soldiers you want to move with the Function Keys (F1-F12) or select them all with the Tilde (`) key. Then click where you want them to go.

You can also tell them to watch a position by holding alt while left clicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
        You can also tell them to watch a position by holding alt while left clicking.
        Thats a Great Tip Catch..!! Nice!
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse