Berzerk'in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berzerk'in

I understand why you all like playing Evo most of the time. For me the rounds take to long. If I join in the middle , the walk/drive is long, and without a silenced weapon my KDR is easily 1:1.. I get to the battle, I shoot a bot all his buddies come and kill me :/

I really dont get into flying anymore. Spent a couple years flying in BF1942 and its mods, and a little in BF2/PoE... not to mention all the years of flying in console games. sry, have just lost the thrill of pounding ground troops from the air. Ground pounding around a town while you all are flying around is just no fun. The last round of Evo I played with you all I spent an hour walking around a town looking for "that last hiding enemy", no fun at all.

But I am really liking Berzerk missions and was wondering if any of you play them. I have been playing mainlyon the BDA public server, since is usually populated, and the BDA let and incourage the public to use thier TS instead of the in game comms. since teamork is very needed in this game, no matter the mission, I wanted to know if any of you wanted to go pubbin? Im trying to get any of the 5th squad sguys to get into the game, no takers yet.

I also noticed there is no TG ArmA Xfire player list.. could be a good idea to sticky one. Mine is skullzangelofdeath ... all are welcome to add me.
    theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
    E Pluribus Unum
    Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
    Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Re: Berzerk'in

We've got all the Berzerk missions available on our server, but nobody ever brings them up for play. I guess just about everyone is still infatuated with Evo.

Comment

Mostly because they dont' have to worry about getting players for the opposing side. What we need are Berzerk missions with the enemy as AI.
      Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Comment

I recommend the Berzerk Desert Mod(TG) which has reduced vehicles allowing for much nicer small pop games.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X