CRDS (Player Hit Effects)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRDS (Player Hit Effects)

Here is another mod to keep an eye on. It's a player damage/hit effects mod that was originally created for OFP, but is now being updated for use with ArmA.

Here's the ReadMe for the original OFP version:
    Code:
    "ChaosStudios Realistic Dam(m)age System" Version 2.0

VERSION 1.2R

Release Datum 20 Dezember 2005
       by ChaosStudios

// AddOn Version by Sudden Death August 2006

######################################################################################################
                                           Function & the idea behind it:
    ######################################################################################################
    I put this as one of my favourite goals a long time ago and I already used it in some of my missions a long time ago.
    This script allows mission makers to put a little bit more reality into the dammage system of OFP.
    The player gets Black 6 Whiteouts when hit, moans, hears his heart beat - this has a big effect on his senses and blocks the ability
    to communicate with his team members. The harder the hit the harder the consequences (since version 1.1) 

With the newest version 2.0 there will be even more changes. the player will get bigger difficulties when he gets hit on the body 
    The bigger the dammage the player will bleed in various speeds until he will die and bleed dry without medical care.
    The bigger the wound the faster the bleeding.If the dammage is too hard - the player is as good as dead -
    The player has only seconds to get medical aid. in these casesyou have only seconds (more than 10 but less than 20). 

2 medipacks have been built in for personal use. 

The little medipack only fits to wounds from 0-0.4 with an alleviation of the dammage of 0.3 and from 0.41 to 0.79 with an alleviation of 0.2 pts.
    When you are injured by 0.8 to 1.0 you can' t treat the wound with this anymore and the medipack
    is with 0.05 pts. useless.

The big medipack treats effective wounds within 0 and 0.98 with an alleviation of 0.5 pts.
    If you are injured above 0.98 it won't help either.  

Of course the medipacks won't help on this injuries. This is my only limit to the game 
    in this respect otherwis I would destroy the fun.

With every hit you'll get a whitescreen, which pretends that you feel a burning pain.
    If you get to many hits you won't be able to fight at all. 

Script development:

Octobre 2003   The first time I got the idea to bring more realism into OFP.Afetr a few hours version 1.0 of CRDs
    	       was created.

May 2004       I put the script into my forthcoming mission "Operation Black Mamba" ein. 
                   The script works nearly perfect. A few little mistakes to erase.

August 2005    After the release of "Mamba" I decide to bring this script into a new dimension
                   - more effects, more realism, less mistakes and teh use of samples.

Octobre till
    Dezembre 2005  I start to work on the script and I extend the script with whole new possibilities
                   Version 2.0 is ready to be released around christmas

CRDS-P v.1.0: The player gets Black & Whiteouts while injured, moans, hears teh beat of his heart
    and this influences his abilities to see and hear and to communicate with his teammembers. 

CRDS-P v.2.0: Is a further developed version that let the dammage look much more real.The player
    isa ble to bleed dry the heavier he is injured the quicker the bleed is leaving his body. 
    Moreover you'll get two medipacks for the first medical aid. Both packs can't conduct wonders 
    and if the player is injured very seriously the medipacks also don't help. More to this in the readme.

Addons:
    Required OFP Version:

OFP Resistance 
    Tested with 1.96 only

Required Addons: 
    no addons required to use

Function & "How to use":

Features:

- The player can bleed dry
    - The player has Black - & Whiteouts
    - The player can hear his heartbeat and his moaning
    - Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
    - limited communication possibilities with his teammembers
    - Difficulties while aiming
    - After the injury you can stop the bleed dry by using one of the two medipacks.You should use the big medipacks for the heavy injuries
      and the little one for small injuries. These both are different in their effect, the big one is more effective on wounds than the small one.
      If the dammage is too high both don't help. The same is if you are injured too bad they might slow the dead down but they can't prevent you from dying.
    - Sound Samples - the player is screaming when he got shot
    - While getting hit the plpayer recognizes a flash - this simulates the pain of the bullet going through the body

Installation:
    Copy the CRDS.pbo to your "Res\Addons"-folder or to another used mod-folder. 

Activation: 
    You simply have to write the following entry into your Init.sqs or the line of the player:

[player] exec "\CRDS\CRDS_START.sqs"

...And put in the following entries:

CH_MedkMn1=true
    CH_MedkMn2=true
    CH_ECPini=true

this version:

This is 100% playable version. Development might be possible but not at the moment.
    text output: English,German,Polnisch

Important !

Use on your own risk. This is no official script, And I don't take any responibility for wrong usage. 

Hint: Extract the demo mission to learn how the script works before you start to put it in your own missions.

Credits:
    You are free to use this script and to put it into your own missions. But I want to have the credits for it. 
    Concerning questions try OFPMDB.de.vu

German:  
    English: 

You are free to change and make further developments on this script, but I  still want to have the credits for it with a hint to the original script.

Translations
    English by Vyruz
    German and Polish by Chaos

Thanks goes to:
    Vyruz
    Shadow NX

Chaos/ChaosStudios @
    http://www.ofpmdb.net

You can reach me via OFPMDB (Link above) or via flashpoint1985.com Nick "Chaos".

Greetz
    Chaos

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X