Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making Empty Searchlight be on at start?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Empty Searchlight be on at start?

Like the title says, is there a way to make an Empty type searchlight automatically be on at the start of a mission? Appreciate a quick reply.

Re: Making Empty Searchlight be on at start?

I haven't messed with it lately, but it was kinda buggy back a version or so ago. The way I have done it in the past was to have it manned by placing a soldier next to it, place it in a group together and put the soldier in cargo mode.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Re: Making Empty Searchlight be on at start?

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. This is for a small camp I have set up where a lit fire just looks out of place. As well as an opfor camp where the player needs to take out the lights (which happens when you shoot it). Since its a night map, I may just have to use a gunner. Should I use moveInTurret/moveInGunner instead (since opfor don't have a searchlight)?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X