CQB CoOp16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CQB CoOp16

Now that I figured out my issues with the last couple missions (a legacy MOD), I have one up for you all to play.

Going back to the spirit of OFP and it's small unit tactics, this is throw back to that. Limited respawn into youre alive AI only, so no unlimited respwns!!

CQB is a 16 man CoOp that begins with you being inserted by water. Your objective is to kill a general about to have a meeting in this hotel. That being said, you are going to have to go room by room to find and eventually kill him. Hence the name CQB. Lots of neat little things in this mission, but just try not to shoot the innocent civilians!!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: CQB CoOp16

This is a very cool mission that BigC has put a lot of work into -- DEFINITELY check this one out!

Comment

This sounds really really fun. Nice work Big C!

Comment

Let's do it. How many people do we need?
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Well, i tried it a few times this morning, and this is quite the mission. I learned the hard way that you can't shoot civilians!

I loved the opflash feel of this one, and the CQB felt great. My only problems with it was my NVG's going really dark at inopportune times. I tried another insertion from the north, and this helped a bit. Still, looking forward to playing this with a full team.

Great Work!

Comment

Originally posted by boudreux View Post
            My only problems with it was my NVG's going really dark at inopportune times.

Noticed something similar when I played it the other day, nothing on the design side. The thing to be aware of is that you probably only need them for a little bit before the sun rises, that may be some of the issues...
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X