squad size co-op missions pack...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squad size co-op missions pack...

Just wanted to share with my TG brothers and sisters, over at SimHQ we have been working on a set of squad plus sized cooperative missions for Armed Assault.

If you like 12 to 18 man cooperative missions I really think you'll like this pack...

It contains 10 missions (one of them "tactical training" is a mission for teaching basic tactics and teamwork, based on my tactical brief articles, so that won't really work without my instruction or explanation, but the other 9 are fantastic... and it's different every time, the patrols are randomized, and so is the type of defensive vehicles like BDRM's and BMP's etc ect...sometimes there there, sometimes there not... each new play is slightly different.

You also have a base, you can do the missions on foot as a squad or mount up on vehicles and do it that way, 2 of the 9 missions let you call in air and ground support when the poop gets to much to handle.

Feel free to download, play, test, and give feedback on this pack.. they have all been tested and approved for v1.08, no add-ons are needed.

Download and extract to your mpmissions folder within the ArmA program group....

Enjoy:
    http://www.weppsarmamissions.net/Wep...HQMissions.zip

What was I thinking, Wepps a member of SimHQ, made these missions for our server, but has given permission to share them... IMO he did a excellent job, I've played and loved them all.

PS: they can be played in SP too, the AI fills in the slots, and also, thou we at TG and even at SimHQ prefer NOT to have respawn capability, with the enemy AI being too dam good, we do have team respawn on, meaning you'll take over a AI slot if you die, but once there gone, thats it. It was a necessary evil.
    Last edited by Magnum50; 06-18-2007, 01:47 PM. Reason: gave proper credit...
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: squad size co-op missions pack...

Thanks for these, Magnum. We'll get them on Server #1 ASAP. Now if we can just drag more than three or four players away from Evolution to play on Server #1 on a regular basis, we'll be in business!

Comment

Thanks so much Magnum, I'm definitely looking forward to these!

Comment

I'm trying them now, and thank you sir for the gift :)

Comment

Mag...just a thought... but can you do a Camtasia deal with the instruction built in (For the training ones) ... then we can watch then play...

Again..only if you have the time...but it would be a great tool!
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I was thinking about that in time... that training mission is set up for me to be the "squad leader" instructor... and then at least 2 others have to take over the "team leader" positions... of course the team members can be AI and/or human... then the missions go through moving to contact, engaging, flanking, then attacking a small town, then defending it...they unlock as you go...

If you die, you immediately respawn back into your body where you died at, so you can continue (it's a learning mission only).

You can play it as a team leader, or lone wolf it just for experimentation if desired.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
              If you die, you immediately respawn back into your body where you died at, so you can continue (it's a learning mission only).
              That's a Great aspect of a Training mission.. Great call...
              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
              ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

SimHQ announces it's Mission Pack 1e... the e states for "extended"...

What we have done, (and when I say we I mean Wepps from SimHQ, lol), is that we fixed a couple of minor bugs and script errors, we increased the player base to 22... but you can disable what you don't need, we broke the squad down into fire teams... so there is a squad leader with 2 medic positions... then Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and so on fire teams... 4 men each... this way the squad leader gives the overall plan, but the team leaders have control over there teams either AI and/or human... makes for better teamwork and tactics. Theres also a sniper team if needed/wanted... and since the Javelins work in v1.08, they have been added into the vehicles for use.

I think, for those who play online, you'll really like this "extended" version...

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Fi...20Extended.zip
                Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

fantastic, thanks for sharing the wealth!

It's great seeing how you reorganized the squads. That will be huge.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X