Ts Comms - 07/18/07

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ts Comms - 07/18/07

I think the TS Comms started coming together a bit last night..and the server was hopping...

Screen shot attached... (and poor one at that!)
    Attached Files
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Ts Comms - 07/18/07

VERY nice! Way to go, guys.

I like the idea of having two Channel Commanders per squad -- something to add to the comms SOP, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
      VERY nice! Way to go, guys.

I like the idea of having two Channel Commanders per squad -- something to add to the comms SOP, perhaps?
      Some people have TS overlay, deal with the commotion, or are more familiar with voices and they can stay in tune. Not everyone needs or wants to hear everything, but some do and that is a great way to add an assistant fireteam leader.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
        Not everyone needs or wants to hear everything, but some do and that is a great way to add an assistant fireteam leader.
        That's exactly what I was thinking -- if the FL goes down, the AFL is able to step right in and take over without an interruption in comms. Of course, this would mean that the FL has designated an AFL, as he should.

Comment

It works ok if you can recognize the Voices....but at times we would have too many voices on Chan.Comm .. It get's/got hectic.. If you had an AFL who did not use the Chan.Comm and maintained Comm Discipline it would work out well. As it has been said before on many posts... There is no reason a FT Member needs to Communicate outside the FT, that cannot be accomplished with a TEXT chat/request (like request for Air etc..)

Also..Moore and Merc Split out as Snipers and that worked well.. I would like to have seen Pilot's in their own Comm Channel...and as Channel Commanders.. That way the SL/FTL's can get in touch with the Pilot via Voice ASAP.. instead of hunting down the correct squad...

But it's really getting better.. AS soon as I/we work of the TS rustyness...
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Re: Ts Comms - 07/18/07 ????

Are we planning an event for the 18th of July? Just wondering? :icon_bigg
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Heh..Nice catch... I predict all will work out that day...just as written out in the above posts..!!

So it is written, so it shall be done...
              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...