|Squad leaders| and |Squad members|

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |Squad leaders| and |Squad members|

I had a great time playing with you guys but something came across my attention mainly because of the mistakes i made not doing this. With the squads set up Squad leaders whispering using channel Commander should announce What squad he is in before continuing on with the ''radio'' transmission That way theres no confusion matching voices and getting people mixed up for example the squad leader say: This is 1-1-A we need the Abrams to move to our right flank. That way the driver and and crew are not moving to the wrong squads flank. Not only the squad leaders but the squad members communicating to the squad leader should use this for the same outcome that way it keeps the situational awareness running smoothly. Iv seen most people use this but not all so i was hoping this post would bring it to there attention. Because i had to learn the hard way.

Re: |Squad leaders| and |Squad members|

Yep..I would rather designate as Squad A /Alpha/Bravo or Squad 1 or Squad 2... for the Ease of remembering.. but radio designations are important..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I would stick to squad one, squad two , squad three as these correspond to the designations in the channel.

Great comment buster!

Comment

well if you want realism and ease of use then it should be 1st squad 2nd squad 3rd squad and so on... then the fireteams would be alpha, bravo, charlie, and so on...

that way a platoon leader would say "1st squad lay suppressive fire, 2nd squad flank right"... then squad leaders could say "alpha team suppress left, bravo team suppress forward, charlie team shift fire left"...

Just my 2 cents...
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

In actuall use in game it gets broken down into just number. 1 to 2 comin 2...... 2 here what ya got

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X