TS Keybinds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Keybinds

I use the standard in-game TeamSpeak keybinds found under the SOP (Radio) thread and have experienced some headaches whispering to Channel Commanders. This function is currently assigned to the * key, which is a default control to switch to Free Look in ArmA. Is there a chance we could change this particular keybind?

While on the subject, would it be possible to add a few keybinds for volume control, as well?

Re: TS Keybinds

U can change any you want in the options of your TS. I remapped a few for myself. Personally I just unmapped the * in arma since ALT is free look as well.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
      U can change any you want in the options of your TS. I remapped a few for myself. Personally I just unmapped the * in arma since ALT is free look as well.
      I appreciate the suggestion and have made the change in my version. I thought it might be nice to make the change in the SOP to avoid any problems for players new to ArmA or TeamSpeak.

Comment

Originally posted by Pfeil2281 View Post
        I appreciate the suggestion and have made the change in my version. I thought it might be nice to make the change in the SOP to avoid any problems for players new to ArmA or TeamSpeak.
        Nah...it's too funny. Great to see volunteer's to lead stuck in free look and can't figure out why. Should be a right of passage.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I unmapped my * as well, just in case someone didn't catch it, I believe 2xALT toggles free look, which is very handy while in a vehicle.

Comment

I've set my keybinds to use numpad 8 for chan commander wisper.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...-keybinds.html
            TG Regular
            TGU Staff
            ShackTac FNG

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
            Evil Koala
            LeftSkidLow

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse