Linking coop missions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking coop missions?

You are playing an evolution session and enter mission HQ barrack...

There are several missions listed and each one of them is a separate coop mission installed on our second server.

You and your squad members use this mission selection interface and woooppp....automatically jump on to second server, mission briefing/slot assignment interface of the selected mission.

Would it be easy to code something like this?

Can a big-scale, persistant coop mission type like Evolution be used as a meeting/organization lobby linked to other coop missions on a different server?

Re: Linking coop missions?

Originally posted by John CANavar View Post
    You are playing an evolution session and enter mission HQ barrack...

There are several missions listed and each one of them is a separate coop mission installed on our second server.

You and your squad members use this mission selection interface and woooppp....automatically jump on to second server, mission briefing/slot assignment interface of the selected mission.

Can a big-scale, persistant coop mission type like Evolution be used as a meeting/organization lobby linked to other coop missions on a different server?
    im no dev. but no... this would be alot more complex to do then a simple script as it would have to take you and all of your squad members. ill let someone who knows the arma engine better comment though

Comment

Re: Linking coop missions?

I can see liking Maps on the Same server... Like having a Single MAP which contains a Few missions..then when completed would end and the next Map on the Mission list would be part 2... Not sure what that would accomplish..maybe Starting a new on would clean up the mess from the first map...(I mean the whole island is loaded anyways..)
      Maybe a Cool ending to Mission/Map 1..Helo into the sunset... Fade to black.. then Map #2..the next day at the Base.. etc...
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...