ARMA Rally Racing League map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARMA Rally Racing League map

So me and sam were having some fun the other day racing in civilian cares through parisio while fighting was going on. Not good so I was wondering if anyone can make or help me make a mission(I have know idea what I'm doing). Very simple I need about 2 dozen randomly respawnable(like they do in evo they respawn but not the same car) civilian cars in the dock area around Corazal.

Re: ARMA Raley Racing League map

heh..Like a Cannonball run mission ;-) Put landlines on random roads etc... / Nice!
    Sorry..I was just thinking about this idea...
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

We actually already have a "racing" mission on Server #1, if you're interested. Details are here. This was a lot of fun to play.

In the missions list on the server, look for Fanatiks Race Mission 3. There is a day version and a night version.

Comment

Its not realy racing its hide and kill. with cars

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
          We actually already have a "racing" mission on Server #1, if you're interested. Details are here. This was a lot of fun to play.

In the missions list on the server, look for Fanatiks Race Mission 3. There is a day version and a night version.
          Actually, I think it was helo's. Basically one side gets a few vehicles and tons of stingers. The other side gets attack helo's. Then it's a race to complete the mission.
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Whoa man this sounds like an incredible idea!! ... bubblegum !!! The races are endless...

edit* is the amount of damage a vehicle can withstand, an option ?? Have people crashing on the side of the road... Hell we really could do several runs thru the mountains WAY up north .... O.O
            Dizlor

Comment

Guys with rifles and humVs at start and finish.... Multiple LBs hovering n covering :D
              Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X