Map type: Coop
Max players: 40
Player respawn: 15 seconds
Vehicle respawn: 2 Minutes
� AI Random patrols
� AI Paradrops
� AI Counter-Attacks
� AI Ambushes
� AI Reinforcements
� Class-oriented vehicle locks.
� Play as either RACS or US, max 20 players on each side
Sahrani has been divided into 3 territories, the southern part is controlled by the US, the northern by RACS and the central part around Bagango is SLA territory. The SLA has invaded the northern part of the island and are trying to swiftly seize all of the cities controlled by the RACS. There are 7 cities of interest, when the map starts RACS are in control of 2 cities, SLA has 4 cities and US has one. The mission can only end in two ways, either the combined forces of US and RACS control all of the 7 cities or SLA does.
Capture & Hold towns:
Tandag, Eponia, Carmen, Bagango, Mercalillo, Obregan, Corazol
? Bugfixes by Wanderfalke
- New game logic
- Fixed endings
- Ammo boxes now gets restocked
- Paradrop script changed for the original ArmA script
- Various bugfixes
- Infantry in the towns won't move outside the objective area causing constant objective changes.
- Fewer units using the urban patrol scripts, replaced with waypoints.
- US chopper and tank locks have been removed, since they sometimes locked the entire vehicle.
- More nightvision goggles added.
- Enemy paradrops now work as they should.
- Mission endings fixed.
- Added the blackhawk pilot for the US side.
- More vehicles and less infantry.
- Enemies will make more counter-attacks.
- SLA Command Center added
- Objective triggers removed and replaced with scripts.
- Player respawn set to 15 seconds.
- Fixed bug that allowed SLA to win by simply 'visiting' a town.
- Markers on the map should now update properly.
- One more SLA outpost has been added.
- The single SLA playable soldier removed.
- Brand new briefing to match the sweet new look in ArmA 1.5.
- Vehicles will be unlocked to all classes when they respawn.
- More aggressive SLA troops, they will attempt to take back towns with different counter-attack methods.
- Stronger defensive positions around the larger towns.
- SLA infantry/vehicles respawning at their base and attacking/reinforcing areas around the towns. Respawn time will change based on the amount of towns controlled.
- Side missions, rewarding special vehicles/weapons, taking over towns might get tiresome after a while.