Heli Campaign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heli Campaign

Hey guys. I'm on the fourth mission, and I must say this is the best Heli campaign ever. If your looking for strictly Gunning, go somewhere else. But if you're here looking to Transport and Attack, this campaign is deffinatley for you. So far I've flown UH60, MH6, AH6, and I'm currently on the 4th mission with the Cobra. Wow. Talk about challenging at times. Also, theres not "watch out theres Air cover here" big red line cover on the map. No, Shilka's appear outa no where and your scrambling back to the deck to try and find cover.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1484

Enjoy and post you're thoughts on it.

Agnew Out for another run:)

Oh by the way, I think i may just join the Air Op's from time to time, I am getting more used to the controls and being able to land in a relatively quick fashion.

Re: Heli Campaign

Great find Agnew! This is a blast :)
    Jex.

Comment

Sounds awesome... gonna try it out today.
      Dizlor

Comment

I seem to be stuck on the 4th mission. The briefing tells me to take out the AA before going after the armor column, but after one rocket pass on the closest 2 shilkas I get the message that the armor column made it to the safe zone. Those are some fast T-72s.

Other than that it's a great campaign. I've been doing the first mission over and over trying different approaches. My favorite so far was when my tail rotor got shot out and I spun down into the nearby city, miraculously surviving. I set up overlooking the bridge and shot the two remaining trucks up as they crossed it, stole one and drove it back toward the base.

Comment

With mission 4 just fly straight to the marker and start shooting the T72's as they come in range with the hellfires. You have 2 shilka's that are you primary threat so take those out as well when engaging the tanks.

If you need to, rearm at the farp and grab that last shilka then RTB.
          Jex.

Comment

I just find this. Going to try it tomorrow.
            Knowing is not enough, we must apply.

Willing is not enough, we must DO.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...