XAM total MOD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XAM total MOD

Guys, check out the Movie in the middle of the page.. I think they are in release 1.2 but this the 1.3 version... SWEEEET!!!

(the Text is in French..the rest... Pure ARMA!!!!)

http://91.121.26.147/forumxtremarma/

:icon41:
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: XAM total MOD

I love that radio! :D

The snipers were very cool, the new mines, the cluster bombs, and then that arty barrage at the end! Very cool stuff!

(We need to play some good ol' Raven Shield, that's the menu music they're a using!)

Comment

Wow. ArmA mods are really picking up a head of steam with the mod community. I just can't wait to see how this game is going to be in one year from now. This looks like an amazing option....
      Sleepdoc

My typos are legendary. I choose not to correct them as a form of unique signature

(and because forum spell checkers are a hassle) : )

I actually spell just fine. But my typing skills are the pits.

Comment

ANyone see that Laser Designator. Gave X&Y plus Range. I smell a Spotter role. Even if someone could make a mod for our Laser desg to have that, or just the Range, then we can have a successful spotter. Just load a Laser Desg and no markers.

Comment

That radio is pure awesome. Felt like I was watching Predator all over again.

Something about that MARPAT looks fishy though.

Comment

REAL RADIO LOVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxP5Q...elated&search=
            XAM 3 Playing
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Question. Will that radio work in Vanilla ArmA? It'd be cool to have some music going during helicopter rides on the COOP and Evo server.

Comment

I'm sure not.. It's probably a Client Side Script..Probably something that the passengers in the car cannot even hear... I can't imagin streaming the audio over the server..
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Sometimes, in order to save bandwidth, radios do not stream audio. Rather they send a small message to all players telling them to play a long audio clip that already exists ontehir computer. Of course, everyone wouyld have to have teh same mod for this to be the system they use.

just conjecture.

Did you guys see the new AI behavior they are talking about in the mod.
                  Sleepdoc

My typos are legendary. I choose not to correct them as a form of unique signature

(and because forum spell checkers are a hassle) : )

I actually spell just fine. But my typing skills are the pits.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X