Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueMods

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1750

This mod changes the HUD, making things smaller and less intrusive (notice the weapon select menu under TSO). It includes the awesome TrueView, and finally makes the compass readable.

I encourage everyone to DL this one.

Re: TrueMods

It's interesting, but it removes your shot count, you don't know how many rounds you have in your magazine, you have to listen for the click lol.

You also don't know how many mags or nades you have. But I guess it is more realistic.

Comment

You can choose to just have the TrueView mod or some/all of the others by deleting the relevant pbo files.
      "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, sweat and tears"

Comment

I like the smaller GPS..
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Yeah I have been loving the smaller GPS and weapons on bottom, more sight for me to see to make it even more embarrassing when TKing Peardog.. Now I can say the screen view was in my sights!

Comment

Just out of curiosity, this mod contains some sounds...will this conflict with the other sound mods?

Comment

Originally posted by JAMerica View Post
              Just out of curiosity, this mod contains some sounds...will this conflict with the other sound mods?
              IMO all you need as far as mods are XAM (covers having the new map markers and new weapon/vehicle sounds and camo) and the TrueMods (has updated truview, transparent crosshair or option to have NO crosshair and also larger Compass and no more big green box around your menues just selections) These are the 2 mods that I am running and I couldnlt see needing anything else
              PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

This mod is pretty sweet, but seems a little buggy.

For instance when I pull up certain menus in mission, they do not persist, I have to hold the enter key down to keep it on the screen.

Anyone else running into this?

Comment

Originally posted by JAMerica View Post
                  This mod is pretty sweet, but seems a little buggy.

For instance when I pull up certain menus in mission, they do not persist, I have to hold the enter key down to keep it on the screen.

Anyone else running into this?
                  NO havenlt had a problem with it. The XAM 1.3 I have problem losing about 10-15 frames so I took it out of my command line till the server as a whole goes to it
                  PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Yeah, I downloaded the XAM 1.3 but it makes the game even heavier than it already is. It sure is sweet, and for sure i'm gonna use it sometimes ;)

I'm gonna download this one, smaller GPS seems nice. =)
                    |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X