New Map Submissions - To Coop Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Map Submissions - To Coop Server

Ok Folks... a Few things.. If you have any Map suggestion or Creations.. Please submit them directly to this GMAIL address ( [email protected] )..this is strictly for Missions. All other correspondence or Suggested missions can be PM'ed to me here at TG. If you do submit a mission please let me know the Mission Type, Player count etc.. This of course would be best handled with an appropriate Mission title like "Co_20_TEST-MISSION.sara.pbo "..which tells whomever is selecting the mission the type of Map, Max number of players and the name.

I added a Few new maps to the list this AM... a couple are from some of the TG Regulars...

1. Co10_Lockdown is made by TG's own "SnakeDoc" and has been revised alredy as per player suggestions. Any comments or suggestions please PM Snake....
    2. TvT_34_Somato_Dawn_v1 was created by TG Regular "Conc3te" .. This is TvT so hopefully will get some play time in the future... I like the name though!.
    3. COOP[1-40]BYE ..We played this today..Very Long game.. Interesting play style..multiple objectives etc.. I think this could be a winner... I would try it with 10+ Players..
    4. Co14_Man_Overboard_v1i (You get Arty in this one!)...
    5. co12Missionary110 ..an attack on Pariso (I know..Pariso again.. Geeez.. )

Let me know your thoughts after you give these a shot.. or if you have tried another map elsewhere and want to give it a try here!..

peardog
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: New Map Submissions - To Coop Server

Added:
    Co10_Operation_December -- By Dec.. a familiar TG face... (he is currently working on breaking down another mission into shorter objectives for smaller squads also..
    (added 08/09/2007)
    Co06_BadangoPower
    Co06_BadangoPilot
    Co06_BadangoAmmo Thanks Dec for the Trifecta!

08/11/07
    [COOP][1-25]Island Thunder v1.0 - Multiple Objective-Northern Island etc.
    08/12/07
    c0_8_black_sword1_01 - Small Coop..multiple Objective - Crazy HALO Insertion (it works tho..)
    08/14/07
    TvT_50_Iguana_Beach - By Concr3te! ..Inspired by recent trips to French WW1 and WW2 museums he came up with this "Omaha Beach" inspired TvT!
    Last edited by peardog; 08-14-2007, 08:21 AM.
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...