TvT Evo Mod Development/Comments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TvT Evo Mod Development/Comments

Thanks to my pestering and Pears admin powers, the TvT Evo is now active on our Evo Server. I've spent some time playing it and I hope we adapt it (or adapt our current evo to be like it) for regular usage on our Evo server, replacing the current set up.

The inclusion of human opfor has made it far more exciting, more fun, and more challenging. We've yet to clear parisio and its been running for 3 hours.

There are some issues that need to be addressed. At the moment, the rank is not persistent. This is a problem, especially since this version of evo is ranked properly, requiring you to rankup to weapons and vehicles. Crashing out and returning to m16 and no air will make it very tedious when moving past the first city. In my opinion, this should be the first change/fix.

Additionally, people tend to want to stack the opfor side. I think we should keep it at a ratio favoring bluefor, certainly no less than 3:1.

If you notice any other issues or have any suggestions for how to change this to be more to our servers liking, post em here.
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: TvT Evo Mod Development/Comments

Hopefully more players for the OPFOR and BLUFOR? As well as more roles like SF Recon, Demo, Pilots, Crewmen, etc. However I am currently on the twelve step plan and have been EVO Free for almost two months!

Comment

Originally posted by NoDebate View Post
      However I am currently on the twelve step plan and have been EVO Free for almost two months!
      What's so bad about Evo? I as well as some of my other 1stMIP comrades are still having a good deal of success there.

Comment

Originally posted by AMosely View Post
        What's so bad about Evo? I as well as some of my other 1stMIP comrades are still having a good deal of success there.
        You will find that some gamers here do not prefer the immersion that the 1stMIP enjoys. I think Evolution is a good place to get a high level of immersion for a variety of tasks and it can be done without interruption of loading or restarting for new players which takes away from that.

It's a matter of personal preference.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I don't mind flying fixed wing, heck I flew fixed wing last night for three hours however, I have been playing nothing but Evolution since March (or somewhere in there) and after you play it a few hundred thousand times it gets dull. Even with or without TvT. I have nothing against the 1stMIP and the other people that play Evolution, like Khan said it is just my personal preference to steer clear.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDebate View Post
            However I am currently on the twelve step plan and have been EVO Free for almost two months!
            The first step is admitting you have a problem...
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...