Can you check a player ID?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you check a player ID?

As it seems that pirated ID's run a 10 digit player ID, is it possible to have a script that checks the length of the player ID? The other night play was ruined for 30 minutes as a couple of people decided to go on a TK rampage and I think were using pirated copies. If it can be done, would it be useful to run it on TG servers?
    Jex.

Re: Can you check a player ID?

I believe the BeerDrinkingAssassins server auto kicks anyone with a player ID over 10 digits, so there must be a script out there somewheres

Comment

I think so too, JAM. Think Beernut mentioned something about it a few weeks ago. Would be interesting if it were a custom/community made script. I haven't seen anything like it over at the BIS forums or Armaholic though.
      “The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane”.

Comment

I haven't seen anything either, but would be interesting in looking at a script that does this. Given that we require a password to join, I can't imagine this is as big an issue as a group running an open server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X