• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New COOP Mission added!

[COOP][1-20]Island Thunder v1.0

Island Thunder coop
    WHO: U.S. vs. OpFOR!
    WHAT:Wiping the SLA prescence from Two Islands & securing 6 objectives.

Gentlemen.I give you this mission codenamed: Island Thunder.You will have six objectives to complete.You will be inserted here via RHIB transports at 0455 just at the crack of dawn.

When you have completed all of the objectives,head for the extraction point. You have been handed your maps with the locals of the objectives at hand.

Please study the map carefully.The main battle co. will brief you further upon insertion.
    Objectives:

- Objective one: destroy shilka
    - Objective two: destroy shilka
    - Objective three: destroy shilka
    - Objective four: destroy kamov
    - Objective five: clear the concentration camp
    - Objective six: eliminate viramov
    - Secondary objective: destroy ammo cache
    - Secondary objective: Get the intel documents from viramovs' body.

Please give Feedback on this!! Thanks!

*update: I played it for a Few and it get's hot and heavy quick.. Have at least 5+ players and the AI..
    *We played it with 8 or so..It's OK.. IMHO... I didn't get into the Flow of it very much....
    Last edited by peardog; 08-12-2007, 07:37 AM.
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: New COOP Mission added!

Can I use this one for the event tomorrow ??? This sounds perfect!! We have 22 players.
    Dizlor

Comment

Doh!! This is not a TvT nor is it 25 players, it is only 20...
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I think this mission is not long for the server.. I don't like the Objectives becasue they are so spread out..tends to separate the team.. way too much..
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

good mission...but again...it's one of these your small team against the world kind of missions that drive me crazy... unrealsitic... JMO
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Yeah we flew around for about a hour before we got shot down instantly. It has some neat scripts like airlifting a respawn point and ammo crates that are delivered via helo. It is overall too big, it covers the entire map with limited engagments.
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X