Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimHQ Mission Pack v5

Gentlemen, (and ladies)...

Just because it has SimHQ in the name don't mean it can't be shared and played by others... (just an advertising tool.)

I give you SimHQ's cooperative mission pack v5... it is advised that you remove any of the older SimHQ missions because these are tried and tested, with a number of fixes and features in all the missions... including the ability to call in Stryker support, Air support, and even Artillery support in most of the Assault type missions. We (and when I say We, mainly Wepps from SimHQ), have put in a spectator script in each mission, and the ability to pick the weather and/or time of mission... so this continues to mix it up so no mission is exactly the same as last time. We still included random enemy patrols, random enemy vehicles that appear and random vehicles for your side... so sometimes you will have hummers, other times strykers etc ect... all with the purpose of making each mission as different as the last time you played it.

As usual with all SimHQ missions, we have continued to break the element (platoon/squad) down into fireteams... we have found that this is the best way to force proper basic military tactics and teamwork.

The HQ section usually is the SL (squad leader), and 2 medics...
    The fireteams are broken down into Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, and Delta.
    The snipers into Sierra 1 and 2.
    Some have Armor attachments, Stryker, and Cobra positions/attachments.

All positions can be toggled off if you don't want to deal with the AI, or left on for proper fireteam size and control.

Speaking of fireteams... each fireteam is a four man unit lead by a FTL (fireteam leader)... the best way we found to use this is to have the SL and FTL use teamspeak and then FTL to use the in game menu system to order there fire team members whether human or AI... of course do it like you want, it's your download. lol

and finally, all these missions have been tested to work with VBS2 also...

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Fi...0Pack%20v5.zip

Enjoy...
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: SimHQ Mission Pack v5

Magnum,
    Do you have a mission description for them? We will load them and check them out later!!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

The structure sounds real nice. Is this SP too or just MP?
      "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, sweat and tears"

Comment

strictly MP... because of the fireteam break down...

Big C...not really, the assault missions are based on a set standard template... while the joint ops allow for air and armor and troops... theres 24 missions... alot of missions to describe... lol
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

One thing I would like to comment on is how Magnum mentioned fire teams. While the breakdown of fireteams have already been implemented here at TG the thing I would like to see more of is what he said about using the in-game commands. I have played several times on the SimHQ server and IMO the communication is much better bc you pretty much have ONLY the FTL speaking in the TS channel and cuts down on a lot of the unncesary comms and multiple people talking at once. IMO it helps the FTL have more control of the fireteam in a sense. I hope to see these missions find thier way to the coop server as the couple I have played at SimHQ were excellent fun and at the same time pretty tuff
          PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X