Operation Black Sword
Description (from Author):
You will HALO in the dark to storm a well-located enemy radar. Once this primary objective is completed, you will have the choice to engage targets of opportunity before calling for extraction...
Secondary objectives are vague on purpose: it is ultimately for your team to decide when and if to call for extraction before the enemy comes pounding on you in swarms...
* SKNKMAN's and KeyCat's and toadlife's GroupLinkII for ArmA
* norrin's revive script
* ManDay's HALO script
* Ingame adjustable time of the day, view-distance and terrain detail;
* Full briefing and plot, and surprises, and tactical choices, and liberty, and different endings;
* Fully working Computer system (dialog controlled) for Close Air Support/Evac/Satellite.
* Peardog Note: the HALO entry takes a bit to get used to..read the halo page in the very nice Briefing - and only pull the chute under 500 ft.. anything higher and you are in air for a LONG time..! I recieved a couple of script errors the second time I played the halo entry..but It did not effect game play (and I am using XAM so that could be the cause)..