Attack Sim 9 Mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack Sim 9 Mission

I've been in touch with some guys from 9th. They've got a very experienced map maker on their team. 200+ OFP maps and a growing # of ArmA maps.

I was playing a mission called AttackSim9 on their server.

There are 4 hostages within a city. 2 squads. One large squad of airborn and one smaller sqd of delta.

The Large sqd spawns on the perimeter of the city , the delta spawns slightly farther off. The objective is to recover the hostages. The AI does its best to make that a difficult task.

I think its worth trying out as a group event. It will be much more difficult than the MOUNT we did earlier.

I've been given permission to run the map on the TG servers, so if you want it up, let me know and i'll send the pbo. The map supports about 20 if i remember correctly. Maybe 25.
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: Attack Sim 9 Mission

It should be noted that if you're talking about MOUT movement in terms of its difficulty relative to other missions, you've missed the point of the mission.

Comment

I mean more difficult to stay organized and cohesive -- while it will also just be more difficult.

We should probably do the mount first and follow it with this mission. See if it helps us survive.
      |TG|Switch

Better known as:
      That noob who crashed the chopper.
      That noob who ran over the mine.
      That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
      That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Ehhh...it's not "MOUNT" it's "MOUT", Military Operations on Urban Terrain. Sounds like fun, I was talking about a mission like this (this may be the one) on Sunday and that I was going to dig up and give a run on the Coop Server. I guess you beat me to it.

Comment

Please post these in the Tactics, Missions and Mods forum. Thanks!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X