Coop_32_Liberation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coop_32_Liberation

Curious how u guys thought it went, it was the No respawn Coop we did today during the event. I think it was good except that AI should have been set to Medium - anything higher and they're all professional Sniper's with the AK47 and that the Squads should not have been seperated.............thoughts? incase your still puzzled

this is the map with the 2 Strykers and 2 HMMWV's with 300 Rounds of arty raining upon the town in the beginning

Re: Coop_32_Liberation

Thought it was good except the minute we vacated our stryker to kill the soldiers attacking us we were killed. Invariably when I get knocked out of it early in the mission I want to try it again.

Comment

Sticky,

I thought it was a great mission for the numbers we had. In fact I liked it better than the second mission, eventhough i lasted all of 2 minutes in this one. No-Respawn rocks!

The best thing about it was the interesting terrain around the town, which I think provide some very interesting tactical possibilities...and will also give it great replay value. The sniper hunt at the end is a hoot to watch with the spectating script.

From what I saw, there was nothing wrong with the AI...we just made some bad choices and had a little confusion on the outset.

Love live Fabio Castillo!

Comment

I enjoyed it, great job for a first mission. Only thing I would ask to be changed is the large mortar attack at the end, which effectively cleared the village for us. I'd rather have to go house to house clearing it.

Otherwise, great work, look forward to more missions from you!

Comment

dslyecxi told me about that. It shouldn't have happened and was not intended. Fixed it.

Comment

I had the pleasure of observing this map from above from just after stryker embacation after a close encounter with a friendly.

It looked really tastey and seemed to play well.
            I agree the mortar attack was a great WTH moment which should stay in for the experience but it should only last say about 20-30secs at the most, it seemed to roll on & on ..........yawn....... & on.
            That little map seemed to have a great amount of variety to it and it will be one I'll seek out to engage on again, well I should say for the first time as I was only an observer.

Vive la Fabio
            "I like a man who grins when he fights"
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
              Vive la Fabio
              Indeed, long live Fabio, who used his Binoculars as if it was a drug, stands there wobbling his head in the heat of the battle and killing Bobik with his telepathetic powers!

Ahem, Sticky, it was a nice mission indeed :) I had a good time leading my fireteam, for as long as it lasted.

Comment

LOL! Spectate mode made being out not so bad!

Comment

I still have yet to figure out how I was killed crouched BEHIND the HMMVW that survived the entire round. I honestly think the game just hates me. At least give me a worthy death, sheesh. Oh and I would like to try COing or SLing that one again, granted that you guys let me. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X