Hide and Seek TvT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide and Seek TvT

The Co-op server has been pretty busy the last few days and we've been having a lot of fun on it. I have noticed though that there aren't any small scale TvT missions to play other than Serial Killer.

I remembered this mission from a while ago that I had wanted to try and never got the chance to.

From the ArmA forums:
    The main idea of the mission for the US is to stealthy invade Russian territory to cross it and come back to the start point. Russians have two mi17's and bunch of armours, patrols and squads. So, basically the players for Russian team are SEEKING while Americans are HIDING. There are no time limitation but there are other conditions for victory.
    http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bi...=hide+and+seek

If possible could someone maybe upload the Hide and seek mission out of this pack so we can try it out? A little more variety would be awesome.

Re: Hide and Seek TvT

I think Fanatik has a couple of missions like this or is possibly working on similar missions.

He had one in OFP where one side has to race across the island. The other side has helos and must hunt the racers. If the racers reach the other side of the island within the time limit, they win.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Re: Hide and Seek TvT

Yeah, I played a little of this mission. It's really fun and would work great on the regular ArmA server IMO.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X