Anyone making coop missions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone making coop missions?

I'd like to get some feedback on missions being amde by TG members. Is anyone making any, is there anyone out there that would like to but needs some help? I don't know a great deal about it having only just started but would be willing to go through some basic stuff with people on TS - perhaps a "Mission Design" channel could be added to the coop channel?
    Jex.

Re: Anyone making coop missions?

Guess not then.
    Jex.

Comment

I just finished a misison actually. still needs to get uploaded though

edit, i dont even see the reason for making coop missions for TG. everyone wants

Domination
      Evolution
      Operation Black sword.

Comment

Please do keep making small-scale co-ops. The community is not making many, which is why people keep going back to the tried and trues. The dynamic co-op creator map is fantastic, but can't replace a scripted/creative small-scale co-op. Please don't be discouraged. If you make it, they will play it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by stickyjeans69 View Post
          I just finished a misison actually. still needs to get uploaded though

edit, i dont even see the reason for making coop missions for TG. everyone wants

Domination
          Evolution
          Operation Black sword.
          You seem to really think everyone loved thoes three. I in fact hate Black Sword. I just do, and im tired of Evo. It is the fact Dom has thrown something new in for a quick round. If i had the time and choice, give me a good coop.

Comment

you, just as i. am not everyone. however AS A GROUP that seems to be whats popular.

just my view on it however

Comment

The problem with the small scripted COOP's is you need a specific player count, which is why the above missions reign supreme here and at other communities. Most coops suck when you have to use A.I. or the A.I. just get left at the spawn for respawn purposes which really reduces firepower in many cases. This makes those missions very difficult or impossible(see strag's :) )

That being said, I would like to see more 4-8 player missions instead of larger. These missions can be any length(longer the better IMHO), but I think a this size is what anyone could expect on a given night without a scheduled event. I think people get caught up in trying to make grand missions instead of focusing on the smaller scale really cohesive COOP.
              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Sticky at least 50% of the community expressed an interest in coop play and inside that that group there was a healthy interest in no respawn play inside a coop.

There is interest in the types of games you desire. I encourage you to select a mission, promote it here and get some players on it. TG is what you make it...

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
                  The problem with the small scripted COOP's is you need a specific player count, which is why the above missions reign supreme here and at other communities. Most coops suck when you have to use A.I. or the A.I. just get left at the spawn for respawn purposes which really reduces firepower in many cases. This makes those missions very difficult or impossible(see strag's :) )

That being said, I would like to see more 4-8 player missions instead of larger. These missions can be any length(longer the better IMHO), but I think a this size is what anyone could expect on a given night without a scheduled event. I think people get caught up in trying to make grand missions instead of focusing on the smaller scale really cohesive COOP.
                  I've almost finished my first 1-8 player coop that is designed to make it winnable with any number of players. Future missions will be looking along the smaller squad sizes relying on stealth, surprise and gorilla tactics. I just wish I could make my missions faster, that damn editor can be a real pain ;)
                  Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex View Post
                    I've almost finished my first 1-8 player coop that is designed to make it winnable with any number of players. Future missions will be looking along the smaller squad sizes relying on stealth, surprise and gorilla tactics. I just wish I could make my missions faster, that damn editor can be a real pain ;)
                    I can't wait. Once upon a time that is all we played. I think these types of mission can be a bread and butter solution for COOP time. I'm not much for editing missions, but if you want to brainstorm and work on kind of a campaign or story driven series of missions I'd be willing to help out with that side of things.
                    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...