In Game MISSION browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Game MISSION browser

Hello I'm not sure if there is a topic on this else where so if there is can an admin man drag and drop this there - thanks

Last night [Sunday] while in game we had access to a Mission Browser that allowed us to choose what mission we wanted to do next.

I was quite impressed as it gave a few words on each mission contained on the server so allowing an informed choice to be made.

Is this browser only inside a mission and only then if admin activated or is it also available at other times.

If somebody could shine a light on this for me that would be good.

Many thanks
    "I like a man who grins when he fights"
    Sir Winston Churchill

Re: In Game MISSION browser

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
    Is this browser only inside a mission and only then if admin activated or is it also available at other times.

If somebody could shine a light on this for me that would be good.
    Barnaby-

I'm glad you like the browser. Yes, it is only inside a mission. The reason I created it was that there is no similar browser in-game except the missions selections screen, and that only give you the information that the author puts in the title. So, until there is a better in-game method, this browser within a "mission" is our best alternative. All of the information has to be extracted from the missions manually and then put into the "mission browser" (actually quite a simple process)

As far as getting access to it goes, anyone can access it if another mission is not currently being played by other players. I will be making an official announcement soon. But in the meantime, just vote yourself as an admin, types "#missions" in chat, click on the Rahmadi tab, and then selection the mission browser (should always be at the top of the Rahmadi tab).
    LoyalGuard

Comment

Cheers Loyal

That browser is a wowser.

Thanks for your interest and effort.
      Go ArmA
      "I like a man who grins when he fights"
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Loyal did an awesome job on that browser!! Simply awesome... it has unlimited potential across the ArmA community, plus you all saw it here 1st!!
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X