Sahrani Life Additions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sahrani Life Additions

Sahrani Life is laugh out loud fun, and I'm spending more time than usual on line just to enjoy the little things possible in a wide-open mission like this. I think this has potential to hold some attention for at least a couple months if we could smooth some of the rough edges.

A couple thoughts and questions:

1. Can we run the no-intro version? That thing is long.
    2. Cops should remove their roadblocks before they leave the server. The buses continue to run and really get screwy when they're fully blocked off a main route.
    3. The town is getting trashed with all the (necessary) abuse it takes. Can we get AI cleanup crews? Or better yet, Civs should be able to make $$$ for fixing buildings, removing downed trees, etc.

Other things?

Re: Sahrani Life Additions

If the mess gets too big let an admin know and we can restart the mission. That's the quickest fix to that solution. Otherwise, those are great ideas. I know the authors of Sahrani Life seem to be very open to suggestions for future releases. Jump on over to the BI forums and join in the conversation!

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bi...T;f=67;t=69633
    | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Boot View Post
      3. The town is getting trashed with all the (necessary) abuse it takes. Can we get AI cleanup crews? Or better yet, Civs should be able to make $$$ for fixing buildings, removing downed trees, etc.
      That's an awesome idea. Community service!

I second and triple the no-intro version. I have played on pub servers that ditch it.

I don't advocate server resets though unless there is some way to preserve our enourmous bank accounts, which so successfully fund our criminal empires..

Comment

4. Hookers please.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse