Target Range

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target Range

Before I take the time to create a target range, are there any out there I could download and use? The shooting range in-game doesn't do much for me.

Need to train:
    Long distance AT
    Grenade throwing
    M203 accuracy
    Scoped-rifle accuracy (especially in the 300+ yard range...I'm awful at scoped weapons)

The only live fire training I get is from playing in-game. And that doesn't help me or my squad very much when I can't hit whatever the hell I'm firing at.

Re: Target Range

Originally posted by vanity11 View Post
    Before I take the time to create a target range, are there any out there I could download and use? The shooting range in-game doesn't do much for me.

Need to train:
    Long distance AT
    Grenade throwing
    M203 accuracy
    Scoped-rifle accuracy (especially in the 300+ yard range...I'm awful at scoped weapons)

The only live fire training I get is from playing in-game. And that doesn't help me or my squad very much when I can't hit whatever the hell I'm firing at.
    Check out the Boot Camp mission on the CoOp server... It has three different ranges... plus you can setup a little competition at each, and tailor it to your liking.. 6 targets in 1 minute or 50 targets in 10 minutes.. lol whatever you want really. The weapons arent limited either so you can grab anything you want and chuck them at the targets... The long range ..... range is actually pretty awesome.
    Dizlor

Comment

Is there a way I can download those missions from somewhere and run them on my local machine? I don't want to tie up the TG ArmA server if I don't have to.
      Last edited by vanity11; 04-04-2008, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Try this...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1078
        Jex.

Comment

D'0h !! Got distracted in the midst of my reply.. I totally thought I put that link to armaholic on there... w00ps. thanks Jex.
          Dizlor

Comment

PERFECT! Thanks a lot guys!

Comment

Originally posted by vanity11 View Post
              PERFECT! Thanks a lot guys!
              Yavelcome .... Enjoy!
              Dizlor

Comment

Connect