TSO and Vista

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSO and Vista

The TSO site says it wont work with vista..anyone use it or something like it for vista?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Re: TSO and Vista

Search the forums. I remember somone posting a link to a version that they say worked with Vista.

I never tried it myself, as I upgraded to a Logitech G15 keyboard and use an applet that displays TS in the LED.

I love it, works great.

Comment

I have used this in both Vista 32bit and Vista 64bit.

You CAN get it to work in Vista32, you need to run compatibility for XP on both the install and the actual installed exe. You also need to run it with administrator.

It doesn't however seem to want to work on Vista64, but I may be wrong with that (I was being lazy to gave up).
      "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, sweat and tears"

Comment

Ok thanks for the info

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I tried it as described and did get it to work, but the performance decrease far outweighs the advantage of it. Plus with the usage of VON, you really do not need it anymore.
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X