Map Editing Tutorial?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Editing Tutorial?

I did a brief search earlier but didn't turn up anything. As such, I figured I'd ask if there were any tutorial sessions on basic map making of a sp/mp nature? while i'm sure most are able to set up a quick mission to work on specific skills or have a little fun, I for one haven't the faintest on how to put together a multi-player co-op for example. things like editing so as to have opfor in buildings as opposed to on them, or to set workable re-spawns on vehicles. while reading the pages and pages of resources which are available is one route to take, i've found that having a knowledgable individual walk a group on TS through while everyone is building a generic mission along with the commentary is far more effective.

1) is this something someone would be interested in instructing?

2) are there any others who would be interested in participating?

if this is something which is usually done by reading and 'trial by fire', feel free to let me know and close the thread, i'll start hammering through in my off time.

thanks in advance

Re: Map Editing Tutorial?

i would also love to get in on that...i found a couple things online, but to have someone who has done talk me thru it would be a big help.

for what its worth, here is a tutorial i found (tho i have not read thru it all yet)
    http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/beginners/

Comment

Re: Map Editing Tutorial?

Download Visitor 3. It also comes with a manual so read that whenever you download it. Type Visitor 3 in google as i cant give you the direct link right now

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X