TrueView (and my mods running)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueView (and my mods running)

Where do you download trueview from? On armaholic (which is mainly only arma website I go to) it has truerange and truemods both made by the rg guy.

I'd be guessing its in truemods but the description says nothing about being able to view things more realisticly.

Also the only 2 mods I have are Chammys and ArmA Effects.. Everytime I load into a server it says "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. csmsound"

Is this just an incorrect target path or something else I need to change/fix?

Edit: Oh and also what are some other good mods that are worth dling to enhance performance or gameplay?
    Last edited by 206 Wolfpack; 04-19-2008, 04:12 PM. Reason: Addin
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: TrueView (and my mods running)

It's part of a larger pack. Here's the link

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1750

I use the whole pack.

Comment

Don't worry too much about the "...content has been deleted". They generally mean someone else is using a mod or in your case I think it's because chammy overides the original sound file. I used to get it when I used chammy's but no longer as I run FDF.
      Jex.

Comment

Why'd you switch from Chammys to FDF? Was actually thinking about it myself but still unsure, IMO Chammys is alright but still doesnt seem like gunfights sound like actual gunfights or anything,

and yea, thats the one that I was talking about, whats it all change then? All I was really looking for was the trueview so I can see behind me more and all that and the NV goggles do sound pretty good.

Content states: - TrueIntro v1.0
        - TrueUI v1.0
        - TrueInGameUI v1.1
        - TrueHeadMovement v1.0
        - TrueFov-Accurate v1.0 (Will run on startup)
        - TrueFov-Original v1.0 (Optional, read install ***NOTE***)
        - TrueMovementSound v1.0
        - TrueCrosshair-Cadet v1.1 (Will run on startup)
        - TrueCrosshair-Veteran v1.1 (Optional, read install ***NOTE***)
        - TrueNVGoggles v1.0
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X