Help with error messages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with error messages

I just installed the lowplant fix from kegety as well as a couple of other mods and am now getting error messages which prevent the game from opening. The first says "no entry '.profilepathdefault'. I click ok and then I get "shaders not valid (mismatch of exe and data?)"

Any ideas as to what is going on?

Re: Help with error messages

Make sure you're running ArmA\beta\ArmA.exe with -mod=beta or you'll have huge issue with launches.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Already had issues with that and was able to fix it. I've been playing fine till today after trying to install the lowplant fix.

Comment

Oh, then you should've mentioned lowplants was causing the issue. Do you have Queen's Gambit, or do you have the fix for lowplants for non-QG players?
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

It's a non-issue now. I'm doing a full reinstall. Thanks for trying!

Comment

Sorry, I just realized this is in the wrong thread!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X