Float Zone Toggle Mod ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Float Zone Toggle Mod ????

Ok so I had this idea and I had to jump in here and write it down before I forgot lol. A float zone toggler..... Basically I love the idea of the float zone aiming. I just hate the movement while running and walking... love the fact that you can adjust your aim without moving your whole body and possibly giving a prone position away easier.

I would like to have a single key that toggles a preset float zone setting and then back to zero...so when Im hiding or whatever I can use float view, but then when I need to move or evade quickly I can turn it off... is this possible ??
    Dizlor

Re: Float Zone Toggle Mod ????

Hold ALT while in iron sights view :) It isn't freelook, but you won't move your body.
    The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

Whoa really ?? I didnt know lol Ill try it out. Thanks
      Dizlor

Comment

I think it lets you move your weapon ninety degrees horizontally (forty-five in either direction).
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yup, and almost 180 in SLX mod (and maybe ACE?)
          The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

Ok so that isnt exactly what I was looking for... sorry. That is just look. Look and Free Look seem to be no different to me other than one toggles and one doesnt...

The float zone I mean is where the weapon moves, not just your head.
            Dizlor

Comment

Pretty sure that when you're looking through the sights, tapping ALT twice will cause your weapon to move with your view. Are you experiencing anything different?

Comment

Gogeta, when you are using ironsights, use Look/Free Look and move around. Your weapon follows your mouse commands. You, however, will walk in the direction you were originally facing.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

OH while im in iron sights.... ok ok i gotcha. my mistake. Ill give it a try. Thanks!

Originally posted by vic
                  Hold ALT while in iron sights view
                  d0h! totally missed that part :/
                  Dizlor

Comment

Also, when you have TrackIR you can look around anyway. I have my float turned off as when crosshairs are off, and you're looking around with TrackIR it's hard to know which way you are actually facing.
                    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, sweat and tears"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X