6th Sense editor update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th Sense editor update

Is anybody using this? I installed it but see no change in units in the editor - anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    Jex.

Re: 6th Sense editor update

Asuming it's like all other editor updates, place a unit and check the Static unit group for more building, trees, signs and the like.
    The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

I double click to place a unit and I only see the normal objects. In static it shows fixed MG's and in objects just the standard stuff.
      Jex.

Comment

I use it Jex. Most of the stuff should be in there...I was surprised at how much wasn't before I used it. I'll do some digging around at lunch time and try to give you a quick overview of what should be added.

But, for the most part, it is only normal stuff that the the 6th sense update adds...stuff that BI uses in game but didn't make accessible in the editor. Six sense does make it accessible. It doesn't add anything though so missions created with it installed are free of dependencies.

Edit:

Most of what you get from the update are some civilian characters as well as buildings and ruins not available in the Vanilla editor.
        Last edited by loyalguard; 05-15-2008, 08:35 AM.
        LoyalGuard

Comment

EDIT

forget it I knew I was missing something obvious. Only installed 10 or so mods and this time round I forget the @ - grrrr what an idiot lol
          Jex.

Comment

What the hell is up with marian quandt's hands?!!
            Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X