Which Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Mod

Which Mods should I be looking for to add? I noticed somewhere there was a mention of a TG Mod, where is it located? Is it required to have Mods when playing in the TG servers?
    Knowing is not enough, we must apply.

Willing is not enough, we must DO.

Re: Which Mod

You don't need any mods to play on the TG servers

There is a stickied thread in this forum with some mod recommendations. Some of the links are outdated (or misnamed. MadMan should read MaddMatt) so search for the names on armedassault.info/

tacticalgamer.com/armed-assault-tactics-missions-mod-discussions/92990-recommended-client-side-mods.html

Sorry I couldn't make these links clickable. I apparently don't have enough posts

Comment

JohnO - Click the "ArmA Downloads" link in my sig. You want Downloads Page 3 for the TG ArmA Mod folder, view the readme, see which ones you want, and bin the rest.

Included in the folder:
      SIX_Pack1
      ArmAEffects
      TrueMods
      VoiceQuiet

All good ones especially the tracers in SIX_Pack1 - all the latest versions as of 14 May 2008
      sigpic
      | |
      TG ArmA Pathfinder
      One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

Thanks Buccaneer.

Comment

Originally posted by Buccaneer View Post
          JohnO - Click the "ArmA Downloads" link in my sig. You want Downloads Page 3 for the TG ArmA Mod folder, view the readme, see which ones you want, and bin the rest.

Included in the folder:
          SIX_Pack1
          ArmAEffects
          TrueMods
          VoiceQuiet

All good ones especially the tracers in SIX_Pack1 - all the latest versions as of 14 May 2008
          I don't seem to be able to get the SIX_Pack1 mod to work. I get a message saying "Include file dta\SIX_Blood.hpp not found"

I'm running TrueMods, ArmAEffects, Lowplants and the HiFi mod which all run fine together but this one won't load. I take it you have it working. Any ideas? Is there anything else I should be doing?

Nil Desperandum Auspice Deo

Comment

Sabre, no problem on my end. Everything works, I don't get that message. I'm assuming that is the message you get when you startup ArmA?

Comment

Sabre, also check your @SIX_Pack 1 folder for an Addon folder and the file Six_Blood.hpp should be in there. If its missing I can send it to you.

Comment

Yea, anybody got the SIX tracers or a link to it? Can't find it on armaholic or anything and got one sent to me but ended up having a corrupt file in it or something...

Also whats the lowplants do? I thought that was just for server owners?
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

My bad, I did not include the Dta folder with the SIX_Pack1 download which included files to place in your Dta folder (Six_Blood.hpp and SIX.Tracers.hpp). Please re-download and try again. I hope you accept my apologies.

I only use the Tracers and Blood part of the Mod. So, I copy the @SIX_Pack1 folder to my ArmA root folder. Open up their Dta folder and copy SIX_Tracers.hpp & SIX_Blood.hpp files to my ArmA Dta folder. (Thats why I forgot to include the folder in my original .rar file)

I have updated my web download to include the required Dta folder. Sorry.
                  sigpic
                  | |
                  TG ArmA Pathfinder

Comment

My bad, I did not include the Dta folder with the SIX_Pack1 download which included files to place in your Dta folder (Six_Blood.hpp and SIX.Tracers.hpp). Please re-download and try again. I hope you accept my apologies.

I only use the Tracers and Blood part of the Mod. So, I copy the @SIX_Pack1 folder to my ArmA root folder. Open up their Dta folder and copy SIX_Tracers.hpp & SIX_Blood.hpp files to my ArmA Dta folder. (Thats why I forgot to include the folder in my original .rar file)

I have updated my web download to include the required Dta folder. Sorry.
                    No problem at all. I'll download again. It's the tracers and blood part that I'm interested in so is this all I need to do? "Open up their Dta folder and copy SIX_Tracers.hpp & SIX_Blood.hpp files to my ArmA Dta folder"

I use the launcher so I take it I still select the SIX pack mod in there? Or is there something else I should do?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre View Post
                      "Open up their Dta folder and copy SIX_Tracers.hpp & SIX_Blood.hpp files to my ArmA Dta folder"

I use the launcher so I take it I still select the SIX pack mod in there? Or is there something else I should do?
                      Yes and Yes.

Sixth Sense tell you to copy across their Dta folder to your ArmA installation folder (there isn't anything to overwrite, it just copies their Six_Tracers.hpp & SIX_Blood.hpp in to your Dta folder, so cutting and pasting from the folder you have just downloaded (from whatever source) makes no difference).

Using the launcher - Make sure the Six pack Mod is selected (ticked) (or, select > Options and add [email protected]_Pack1 to the additonal parameter field at the bottom of the dialog box).

See you in the TeamSpeak ArmA Lounge channel (cheers Shafik - here, have a tot of rum)!
                      sigpic
                      | |
                      TG ArmA Pathfinder

Comment

Yes and Yes.
                        See you in the TeamSpeak ArmA Lounge channel (cheers Shafik - here, have a tot of rum)!
                        Yes indeed. Probably easier to keep me right with mods etc via TS

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Don't mention it shippers.
                          sigpic
                          | |
                          TG ArmA Pathfinder

Comment

I heard from someone playing on a evo server the blood mod made the game run slower? True or False?
                            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                              I heard from someone playing on a evo server the blood mod made the game run slower? True or False?
                              Not that I have noticed. But I am going to disable it for a couple of days to see if there are any noticeable results. Will let you know the prognosis Fen.
                              sigpic
                              | |
                              TG ArmA Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed