mod - STM Dynamic viewdistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mod - STM Dynamic viewdistance

Not to be confused with Instant viewdistance, this mod automatically changes your view distance according to how high you are above sea level. Potential for pilots is great. Configurable via an HPP file, into which you input the minimum and maximum values for view distance.

Download at Armaholic.
    Last edited by Shafik; 05-15-2008, 04:42 PM.

Re: mod - STM Dynamic viewdistance

I actually just dled this today, didnt even see this post but couldn't get it working, their was one file that I put in the arma/dta and the other 2 that were said you were supposed to do something with I made a folder called @VD and then put them in there with the added [email protected] to the shortcut... I tested it on Warfare in a AH6 and on Evo Unlocked and couldnt get it to work with either one... Any help/suggestions?
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Weird, it worked for me and I did it the same way you did, though I didn't try it with the new 1.14 patch. Could that be the problem?

Comment

maybe, the mod is meant for 1.12 I think, have you tried playing with it with 1.14 at all since you had it working earlier?
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

No, I use Instant ViewDistance.

Comment

You mean the STM Dynamic VD or a different mod entirely?

Comment

They are two different mods. My first post has all the links.

Comment

Ah, bah.. Does sound like that too would be handy though, still want/need the Height Viewdistance.. (Love the flying and sitting atop hills popping off shots/rockets)

Comment

This was also updated: http://www.armaholic.com/index.php?m=single&id=3175

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X