Urban Engagements - Stryker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Engagements - Stryker?

I joined the empty TG server last night, it was running the Urban Engagements mission. It appeared to me that none of the objectives had been accomplished.

I read through the notes and sit. rep. I played around a bit, engaged some targets etc. and gathered some intel for when others joined. As others joined it became aparent that a stryker or blackhawk would be needed. I swithced out and changed to the stryker driver slot. I was then able to enter the vehicle, checked the satelite, but was unable to drive the thing.

Is there some "on" command I'm unaware of or do the vehicles need fuel? If so where do you get the fuel? Must you steal a truck from the opfor or do they appear at a certain point? Some one later joined and had no problems with the blackhawks.

Re: Urban Engagements - Stryker?

You probably have to see if you can find a fuel truck and put it close to the stryker to see if it needs fuel or you can ask somebody to do it. If that doesnt work i dont know what else to tell you

Comment

Urban Engagements is not like WarFare, let alone Dominations. It is a role based CoOp mission that relies on older scripts from before 1.14. It is still a great mission, but it is apples and oranges from some of the newer stuff.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I played it again last night at I think when I joined previously it had been partially played but no objectives completed. I will have to try out the stryker again to be sure of whats going on.

Comment

FYI: You can change your view distance at base but as far as I know, if ur a stryker sriver you should be good to go - they don't need fuel.

Another point worth knowing is the ammo crates - they're bugged (I think the MB put 3 or 4 crates on top of each other). Don't use the scroll menu - you'll be there all day. Just use 'G' and remember to try a few times as each time you visit the crates you can get a different selection.
          Jex.

Comment

Thanks Jex thats good to know. I have only played it twice and the first time the mission must have already been played partially but no objectives taken. The crates don't seem to hold a vast quantity of weapns but perhaps thats because I only looked into one of them?

Comment

Just try the same crates a few times. The middle ones have at least two different sets of weapons. One is limited whilst the other one has almost all US weapons in it. You may also find that you cannot pick up certain weapons without a few clciks on it. It's just buggy and needs to be edited to seperate the crates out.
              Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X