Swat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swat?

So looking at ARMA videos on youtube, I came across this one for a mod called SWAT, and it looks pretty awesome. I would love to give it a go and run around as a bad guy letting other players hunt me down.

What do you guys think? And BigC, what would it take to get something like this or the other thread about the new island up and running, even if it was just on a special weekend server?

Video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdrkLi9V3OM&eurl=http://www.tacticalgamer.com/10th-tactical-guard/118357-armed-assault-news-2.html[/media]

Higher rez link in the extra info at the link

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Swat?

that looks AWESOME!!! I would definitely need help though installing that add-on/mod....as i do with all other add-ons i have (the only other ones i have are simhq)
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

This definitely reminded me a bit of SWAT 3 and other games with police mods. I'm all for this, on special weekends if possible. I definitely like the idea.
      Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Comment

Damm that looks sweet, That could be awesome with TG but it does use alot of addons

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Wow!

This is really nice.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

I guess the title gives it away, but it really is very siilar to that great scene in "Heat" when they exit the bank and that firefight begins.

It never ceases to amaze me where this game can be taken to? I would love to do a recreation of the 1980 Iranian Embassy Siege in London with the 22 boys storming the place! Jesus it seems such a long time ago looking at this. I was actually about two blocks down the road of this event as an 8 year old kid, as we had been in town for a family day out. The old man got the radio call something was up (Ex-Scotland Yard Police officer) and so our day out changed somewhat!
            [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yD4iD71uOw&NR=1[/media]
            BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Exactly right about HEAT movie BlackDog.
              I would love to play a mission like that

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I like the way they did the trailer to reflect the shootout scene in Heat, especially the movements of the "criminals" it almost looked more like 44minutes, the made for TV movie (with the actor from Office Space and BoB fame) about the L.A. Bank Robbery Shootout in which those criminals mimicked the shoot out in heat.

This type of mission or even recreation would be great!! I am more interested now in using the SLX add on (is it available) and other things as well..
                Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                Level I HazMat Technician
                NYS EMT-B
                Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...