Operation Silent Lamb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Silent Lamb

Looks like it might be an interesting mission, I am going to try it out right now.

It is a coop mission, long mission time, random objectives, etc.

Link: http://www.gamingsa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3023

EDIT:

Just tried it out, it looks really nice!

Some features I'm not a fan of (seems to be unlimited ammo/weapons), but other than that, it is very well done (from what I've seen so far). LOTS of stuff in it, talking to civilians, various missions around the island, it looks like it will be a good mission to play.
    Last edited by beita; 08-08-2008, 04:57 PM. Reason: New info.

Re: Operation Silent Lamb

wanna jump in now then?

Comment

Originally posted by beita View Post
      Some features I'm not a fan of (seems to be unlimited ammo/weapons), but other than that, it is very well done
      Maybe we can edit some of these to make an "hardcore" version? With the maker's permission off course.
      EDIT: Looks pretty complex and a whole lot funnier than domination. Maybe we can tweaks some of the stuff to make it more axed towards TG style of play. I'll try it out tomorrow in SP. Beta hit me up if you wanna try it online...if we can gather some people maybe we can try to get it running on the server.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

So how was the Lamb? Tasty or not?

Comment

Beta. We need to get it on the server. Maybe post it in the mission depot or something? Im interested in trying it out online.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X