Mixed Sound Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixed Sound Mod

Hey guys, a quick heads up. I'm currently writing my Soundmod Review (testing the third out of six) and I've just landed on something pretty interesting.
    http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bi...&f=70&t=73741&

Basically, the dude made a mod picking especially what he wanted and found to be the best thing out of each mod.
    Featured mods are:
    AACF Sound Mod V2.3

FROMZ FAMM V1.4p

BPA REAL SOUNDMOD V1.5

HI FI SFX SOUNDMOD V1.31

CHAMMY'S SOUNDMOD
    Read more at the link posted above.

X

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: Mixed Sound Mod

I'd also suggest trying out the XAM1.5 and just playing with that for awhile for the sounds, XAM1.5 undoubtedly has the best sounds IMO, better than HiFi which I thought was pretty damn good, I don't know if it'd be possible but to make a soundmod just off of what XAM has in it would be perfect for myself...
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X