New TG Mod :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TG Mod :D

Yes it has been a secret to date......but missions will now be using the deadly new threat that is........

The Suicide Kitty!

:D
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: New TG Mod :D

Oh deary me!
    What a cute means of mass destruction! This cannot be possible... So that's what research all the donations to TG have been going toweards :O

Is it still in beta?

Comment

No we find Beta testing extremely destructive and costly.....

For example;

Testing.... "OK send it over there and test the remote det. function."

BOOM......

"great it works...but Dammit...we need another Kitty, go find another cat."

Reports have started reaching animal protection leagues on Sahrani, Uhao and Avgani that the cat populaton has seen an incredible reduction in numbers through no fault of the islands dogs.

:D

BD1

Public Service Announcement: "No animals were harmed in the filming of this light hearted humor moment to relieve the doom and gloom of the Wall Street and subsequent global financial FUBAR!"
      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Fubar!
        About the shortage of cats, I have one that I don't need. I'm sure it would be honoured to strap some explosives to itself in return for food.

Can't wait for release!

"The mod is finally released! But we just supply the scripts, you'll need to use your own cat, unfortunately..."

Comment

I still like using the squirrels more, can get in closer and can climb better.
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

What about wasps? Everything AND the added ability of flight!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X