Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this map out,

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?...&p=40061#40061

Looks like it could hold a lot of potential missions TvT and coop.. Have any mission creators messed around on it yet?
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: Check this map out,

Considering it hasn't been released yet, I would say no, they haven't :)
    Otherwise it does look really nice.
    The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

Bah, Im just a sloth type of american, I just read the pictures not the words..
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Cool.
        I've been looking out for this map for a while. Looking good so far. There was another one in development, should look for my thread somewhere around here. ill go look for it

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Guessing you mean this: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...l-amiriya.html

Map does look like itd be fun, reminds me of al basrah for PR.. Looks like they got a satilite(yes,sp.) image and put it down on the map and just filled the spaces in with buildings from arma? Smart idea, would be fun for a ins. type mission,

Comment

Exactly what I was talking about.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
            The BigC

Comment

What can I say. That map is Rocking. For real it looks Rocking

Comment

Originally posted by static View Post
                What can I say. That map is Rocking. For real it looks Rocking
                Have to agree... this looks amazing!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Update on armaholic.com mainpage.

small video
                  [media]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Y2DNniaLs[/media]

The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X